Monday, October 27, 2008

Credit Card Fraud - Update

This is an update to an earlier post about how easy it is to make fraudulent donations to the Obama campaign.

First post:
http://thejagergazette.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-fraud-my-experience.html

Today I tried the same fake donations while filming. The two times I tried this time, the transactions were declined. I called in later today to check on the declined transactions and AMEX told me they were actually approved. Go figure?

So now I am somewhat perplexed. I placed two donations, one for $30 and one for $5, and both were declined according to the Obama donation website but my credit card company shows it was approved.

Again I used, John McCain, Washington DC etc... for the donation info. The transaction was processed by Obama Exploratory, retail, Middle East Rest.

I will check tomorrow to see if these charges actually hit my card.

Please pass this information to others so they know how Obama is running his donation campaign.

For anyone concerned don't worry I am disputing all the charges!

-jag

0 comments:

Post a Comment