Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crap... Telemarketers

I thought telemarketing went away, or was against the law or something. But low and behold I am sitting here writing an "important" blog entry (The Oprah book blah blah) and my phone rings.

Well really it's not even my home phone. It's a place, or OK a condo, I rent to people and I'm staying here this week. No I'm not in trouble.

The telemarketer starts out "Hey this is Scott and do I..blah blah blah". This guy was trying to sell me satellite TV which I'm sure the condo association would go for. Of course after a few seconds I hung up and got about my business.

As I sat back down I hadn't saved that important Oprah blog entry and I've had them magically disappear sometimes. Luckily it was still there but if the worst had happened man I don't know what I would have done. Maybe just got a shot of Jager and moved on.

Done -

0 comments:

Post a Comment