Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Uhh McFly...hello - Obama humors me

So here's a quote from Obama a few weeks ago -


"Well, my understanding is that Governor Palin’s town of Wasilla has, I think, 50 employees. We’ve got 2,500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe $12 million a year. You know, we have a budget of about three times that just for the month. So I think that our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the last couple of years..."

Barack Obama was comparing his executive experience to that of Gov. Sarah Palin.

So let's analyze what he says.

First and I do commend Obama on this, he addresses Sarah Palin as Gov Palin. But there's a bit of a hint there to some much much bigger. She's now a governor and they make executive decisions! By the way Alaska has over 24,000 employees and somewhere around a $10 billion budget.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Obama running against John McCain? Shouldn't you compare your resume with the person you are running against? Isn't John McCain running a campaign too? Actually I think he's run quite a few. Man that should give him a lot of Obama "executive experience".

The last part of the quote refers to managing large systems over the past few years. What the hell. How long has he been running for president?

Hello McFly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment