Sunday, October 18, 2009

Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn, OMG Tebow is a man!



Tim Tebow holds while Tim Tebow kicks the game winning field goal against Arkansas.

Alllll righty then!

As the saying goes, "Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn...OMG Tim Tebow is a Man!" Yes believe it or not he is actually human.

Before you Gator fans start "chomping" into me, hear me out.

Are you ever concerned that a sportscaster is just going to molest Tim Tebow? I mean these guys are in love with the man.

Don't get me wrong, Tebow is a great player but give us all a break. Sports announcers just can't seem to get enough of saying "Tebow". Yesterday the...ah-hem...kicker won the game for the Florida Gators and I still have no idea who this guys was. The sports announcer was like, "And here's blah blah on to kick,,,, AFTER Tim Tebow drives down the field!" The kicker wins the game and "The kick is Good! Tebow has done it."

At first I thought it was an infatuation with the Florida Gators. Considering it was a non-ESPN channel, who by the way are heads over heels over the #1 college team in the Universe - USC, I thought these guys may just be Gator Maters. But the more I listened I finally figured out, the Florida Gators DIDN'T EVEN PLAY!
It was just Tim Tebow.

And why shouldn't it be, as the whole family was there. I even noticed several family members wearing black and white uniforms running around on the field during the game.

Now, If you go back an analyze the game you'll see it was actually Tim Tebow who kicked the winning field goal! Not only that, Tim Tebow was also the holder. I guess he really is just a one man team.

I can see the headlines next year - "Tim Tebow Drafted to New York Jets, Rest of Team Let Go".

Tim, you're a great player but take my advice; "Never pick up the soap in the shower when a sportscaster is nearby."

Sportscasters, you guys need to control your hormones or I'm gonna have to put you on the Football Sex Offender list.

"annnnd that's a wrap" so says the rant of Sir Jager

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 19, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

At least do some research before you spew all over your post. The kid who kicked the winning field goal is Caleb Sturgis. Oh, and please learn to spell...it's "'hear' me out" not "here me out"

Post a Comment