Tuesday, January 06, 2009

iPhone Camera Bag App

UPDATE: I've added a new review for Camera Bag on earlb.com

After playing with my iPhone for a month I would give the iPhone camera a 6 out of 10. It takes OK pictures but you have to tinker a bit to get something decent.


Now I'm not going to replace my DSLR with the iPhone camera but it does have it's place in my world of photography. Like I always say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people", so the same goes for taking pictures. Think about it.

Anyway here's a little app that will spruce up your iPhone pics and it's cheap. I got it for 99 cents. It's called camera bag and duplicates certain "styles" of pictures. One is Ansel Adams and as you can imagine converts it to black and white. Another I like is called 1974 which looks like an old image from you guessed it, 1974.

You can see some examples on The Chronicles of Jager which is all done via my mobile phone which is an iPhone these days.

enjoy-

0 comments:

Post a Comment